HELLO AGAIN FROM THE PTA ! !
I know it might feel ridiculously early… but our second fundraiser this year is the Christmas cards & gifts using your child’s own designs. Your child (including any children not at Barlestone if you wish) basically create their design on the attached template, we collect at school, Classfundraising create a (free) sample Christmas card for you to keep and then you decide whether you want to order any products using that design.
How it works:
- Print off the attached template, or collect a paper version from the school front door ASAP (there will be a box out front)
- Fill in (for your child) in BLOCK CAPITALS their name as you would like it to appear on the back of the cards and their class (e.g. SALLY SMITH MOLES Y1). If a sibling who isn’t at the school does one, please use the class for the child that is in school.
- Get your child create their masterpiece
- For best results we recommended using Felt Tips, Coloured Pencils or Paint. Please do not use glitter or stick anything to the templates (the pages are scanned in).
- Make sure drawings are within the black border on the drawing template, anything outside will be cropped. If the design is going to include writing make sure this is clear of the black border.
- Bring your child’s design back in to school & drop into the box out front by MONDAY 28th SEPTEMBER
- Sample cards will be back a couple of weeks later with any orders needed by half term. Ordered products should be ready by end of October / early November.
Some templates that younger children might like will be on the Barlestone PTA facebook page
Prices will be:
Christmas cards £5 for a pack of 12
Gift tags £2.25 for a pack of 11
Mug with gift box £6
Full colour tea towel £7.50
Full colour bag for life £8.50
The mug, tea towels & bags have proved particularly popular as gifts for grandparents and other family!
We hope you have fun with your child creating something unique and special.
From all at the PTA